Your overall budget.
As you're determining an overall budget, you'll want to consider the design fee along with costs for construction and furnishings. Here are a few ideas to get you thinking!
This is the portion you pay us as a designer to décorahh! your room...
0-199 sq. ft. $1,100
200-399 sq. ft. $2,300
400-799 sq. ft. $3,300
800+ sq. ft. $4,500
To complete your look, there may be costs involved for materials and/or installation of...
- Framing, insulation and sheetrock for new walls
- Windows and Doors
- Millwork (crown molding, window/door casings, baseboard)
- Flooring (hardwood, laminate, carpet)
- Plumbing (toilets, sinks, faucets, tubs, fixtures)
- Electrical (can lights, pendant lights, chandeliers, outlets, switches, ceiling fans)
- Cabinetry and cabinet hardware
- Countertops (granite, marble, laminate, solid surface)
The fine decorative details. Things like...
- Furniture (sofas, chairs, tables, beds)
- Window Treatments
- Bedding (mattress, box springs, duvet, bed skirt, shams, pillows)
- Accessories (vases, sculpture, books)